APDSA partnership includes our cooperation with:
1. American Students Dental Association
The American Student Dental Association is a national student-run organization that protects and advances the rights, interests and welfare of dental students. It introduces students to lifelong involvement in organized dentistry and provides services, information, education, representation and advocacy.
2.European Dental Student Association
The European Dental Students Association (EDSA) was founded in Paris in November 1988. Now, the EDSA represents over 65,000 dental students in the European region. More and more dental students do see the need of coming together and talk about their differences but even more about the things they have in common.
The goals of the organisation are:
- to inform students about the E.C. organisation and politics in relation to dentistry
- to promote, inquire and describe the standardisation of dental curriculam within European dental schools
- to promote exchange programs and encourage students to take part in these programs
- encourage national dental students associations to co-operate on a national level
- to create possibilities to encourage students to meet each other on an individual level.
UNESCO works to create the conditions for dialogue among civilizations, cultures and peoples, based upon respect for commonly shared values. It is through this dialogue that the world can achieve global visions of sustainable development encompassing observance of human rights, mutual respect and the alleviation of poverty, all of which are at the heart of UNESCO’S mission and activities.
5.FDI World Dental Federation
6.International Federation of Medical Student Assocaition
7.Asia Pacific Dental Federation
8.International Dental Exhibition and Meeting Singapore
9.International Association of Dental Student