Asia Pacific Dental Students Association is a non-profit organization with member countries in Asia Pacific region. Its mission is :
- To promote dental health in the Asia Pacific region.
- To promote closer regional and international cooperation among dental students
- To assist in organizing an international convention of dental students.
- To uphold studies and to promote contact between dental students in the region.
- To advance dental science in the region.
- To protect the interests of dental students in the region.
- To publish at least one newsletter and one journal every year for circulation to all members.
- To be a totally non-political association.